Kacuk-RO Communities
Welcome To Kacuk-RO Forum..
Kacuk-RO Communities
Welcome To Kacuk-RO Forum..
Kacuk-RO Communities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kacuk-RO Communities

Revolution Of Action

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Quit Kacuk
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 am by June July

» Who's The Best PvPers In This Server?
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:52 pm by GM Event ™

» Manual Event Report ( 6/12/2010 )
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 am by GM Event ™

» Manual Event Report ( 5/12/2010 )
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 am by GM Event ™

» Manual Event Report ( 4/12/2010 )
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 am by GM Event ™

» Manual Event Report ( 3/12/2010 )
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 am by GM Event ™

» Manual Event Report ( 2/12/2010 )
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 am by GM Event ™

» (Rachel) Arunafeltz Guild Castle 02 & 03
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» New WoE timer
Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 pm by GM Event ™

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Series Of Suggestion !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
June July

June July

Series Of Suggestion ! Empty
PostSubject: Series Of Suggestion !   Series Of Suggestion ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 am

Hello Kacuk !
I dont want to post a lot of topic,so I'll write all my suggestion that playing in my mind recently.Thus,all of my suggestion just to improve this server to the best !I hope you will consider all of it.Regards,your faithfull player.

Series Of Suggestion ;

1.About reward for no 1-3 PvP Ranking ;
-As we all know,every player which win the PvP Ranking every week(Im not confirm every week or every 3 day)will rewarded Mithril Coin that can be exchange to various headgear.The thing is,those various headgear can only be used in 1 week,which mean expiredable.So what I want to suggest is,to change the reward for permanently.And please fix PvP Ranking,because its always went crazy.Why I suggest to change the reward for "permanent"?Cause long ago,every player that win the PvP Ranking every week,will rewarded Ganster Scarf(which is not expiredable).So this is not fair for the winner now Mad . If you still want to make it expiredable,I demand to you delete all of old Ganster Scarf !So it will be fair for old and new winner.Hope you will consider it Crying or Very sad

2.About the refine rate ;
-For your information(FYI),recently player in Kacuk can refine weapon level 3-4 easily to plus 10.You can ask anybody,as example Infiltrator +10 scattered all over the server.One of my guild member,has easily plus 4 of his Hunting Spear(and only 4.....) to plus 10 so easily !Another example,of of my guild member too,easily plus Ice Pick,Staff Of Destruction to plus 10.So what really happen here?This server,from day to day became really crazy scratch

3.About Event ;
-There is no event that being held by Admin or GM himself recently(maybe for 3-4 month).So Im suggesting PvP Event,Party Event,Guild Event and Guild Siege Event.I'll explain to you the format if this suggestion added to Pending Implementation Razz

4.About War Of Emperium ;
-Recently there is less player that joining WoE,so Im suggesting WoE v.2 added again to this server.But the old version of WoE still standing here,which mean ; as example Saturday WoE is v.2 WoE and Sunday is old version of WoE.And Im about to suggest the Schwaltzvalt Republic castle which is ;
Series Of Suggestion ! Screen11 want to experiences v.2 WoE before we quit from this server which I'll explain later why we want to quitting.

Summary ;
Dear Kacuk,I hope you will consider and re-consider all of these suggestion cause we want the best for the best before we quitting from this server Crying or Very sad

The Best Regards,
Me xD
Back to top Go down
http://my-warfare.webs.com

Series Of Suggestion !
Page 1 of 1